Friday, May 16, 2008

What do you think ?


First day in the Fakulti..awesome...for someone like me, very aged and married, the first thought that cross my mind, can I go through this semester ? Am I suppose to be here ?

First day being a student in a University..a dream come true..I wish my mother is here..first drop of tear..I wish my mother knew I hope she knew..

First assignment..oh gosh b gosh...

No more empty weekends

No more CSI's, House, Desperate housewives,

No more time for small talk with the children, my father..my beloved most understanding husband beneath the winds..(thank god)



but...

the final...exam...push us to the wall...to the sky..to the centre of earth...

and

today...we have managed to complete our first semester...

and

the worst part

waiting for the results...

but friends

we are still in one piece...



to be continued...

No comments: