Saturday, September 27, 2008

why

three days to aidil fitri, should i have joy should i be happy, my children seems so helpless cause this year we are not going to balik kampung, my eldest daughter tried her best to understand but the reason why we not going to balik kampung make her hate my family..,,no one wants to take turn to take care of my old and sick father...

my husband...i will sacrifice anything for you love..what else can I ask..a new langsir..forget it..since he has never ever not balik kampung during aidil fitri..this is his first...

my youngest is still persuading me to balik kampung..she is too young to understand..so i blame it to my preparation on the exam...

today i managed to clean the living but not to the fullest.. when your heart not at it just not at it

my eldest ask ma what are we going to do doing the first day of hari raya....without second thoughts i said..we are going to istana..first time we are going to celebrate with the agung who is also cannot balik kampung because to entertain us the rakyat first..she giggles..she knew i was kidding..ma are we going to get any visitor since this whole taman has left to balik kampung..no..way..no visitors ..i am going to hang a poster at the gate saying..we balik kampung please have a lookout on our house...she giggles again..mum you must be mad...mad people should buka puasa..now that is my turn to laugh...

No comments: