Saturday, September 27, 2008

empty

why do i have this feeling slowly creeping into my skin...not wanting to see people..i am suppose to be very excited when there is the occassion of masak dodol with the 5 siblings (so called) we are 5 neighbors that had became family...

i cant face them with this sour look..i cannot hide my emptiness infront of them..i am the comedian who will always crack a joke and it always been me that they are fond of since the only working woman aka wife in the group...that barely can spend any time with them..

i need to pour all the sourness here before stepping out from this house with a pot of coffee..to met them in a while..

may god fill me with happiness before i step into their house...save me from all the questions later from them..i really cant take that from any of them..i might burst into tears..

chow for now...28th Ramadhan night..

No comments: