Monday, September 22, 2008

Final exam in October




Less than a month to final

With this coming celebration (Hari Raya Eidul Fitri), it seems impossible to squeeze time for my studies. Preparation and celebration will take toll of a week of my valuable time allocated for it. If I manage to catch some time I might be collapsing infront of the books and go beserk with my assignments and stress will be climbing up like torpedo.

I am not so sure if it is good for us to sit only one paper this coming 19th October and then crammed our brain with another 3 heavy papers a week after.

Looking at the past years exam questions make me shiver and shivers to attempt to answer, looks like a lot of lookups and reading and research need to be done in this short period and time is very scarce.

I guess, that is the thrill doing part time studies and to balance time with ultimate critical judgment.

I hope again, this semester will give me good results where I had attempted last semester, but my heart is saying the chance is slimmer this time.

Another picture of my baby (during her birthday)


No comments: