Sunday, June 22, 2008
Video on PR and 6 Principles of Public Relations
Six principles of Public Relations Management
Page practiced six principles of public relations management as a means of implementing his philosophy.
• Tell the truth. Let the public know what's happening and provide an accurate picture of the company's character, ideals and practices.
• Prove it with action. Public perception of an organization is determined 90 percent by what it does and ten percent by talking.
• Listen to the customer. To serve the company well, understand what the public wants and needs. Keep top decision makers and other employees informed about public reaction to company products, policies and practices.
• Manage for tomorrow. Anticipate public reaction and eliminate practices that create difficulties. Generate goodwill.
• Conduct public relations as if the whole company depends on it. Corporate relations is a management function. No corporate strategy should be implemented without considering its impact on the public. The public relations professional is a policy maker capable of handling
• Remain calm, patient and good-humored. Lay the groundwork for public relations miracles with consistent, calm and reasoned attention to information and contacts. When a crisis arises, remember that cool heads communicate best.
Kongsi kongsi baca