Sunday, July 25, 2010

parentless

it has been hard to pronounce the word that you are parentless, but each word that blurted out their faces dances in front of you...

it has been more than good 40 years with them....

i cant recall what they have done for me during my babyhood ...

i remember them as good friends , good listener, good facilitator..execellent parents

two days ago my husband uncle passed away...one of the many uncles that he has


and again..i need to say i am uncleless so do auntieless

and here i have seen, they are doing big gathering by the hundred of their grandparents, uncles, cousin, nephews...

i am glad i have still a few cousin that is still alived...and going one by one by the day...

i am only in my 40s..

none of them died from accident....of old age and normal death...

me next

No comments: