Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friendships proven

it was this semester friendships were put to test...

it was this semester that we know who can take the pressure

it was this semester that I found our true friends

it was this semester that I found new undesrtanding about love of fiendships

it was this semester that the one that I thought love me dissappeared into thin air..

it was this semester that I found out that the decision to dump a forged friend is easier

it was this semester that I make a pledged to not make a stupid decision since the study week get really shortened during the Ramadhan and Shawal..

it was this semester my gpa will be plunged into deep ocean

it was this semester i am braver to make emotional decisions...

it was this semester I felt god is never far away from me

No comments: