Sunday, March 8, 2009

de' celebration

..too old to celebrate but damned happy with the attention..

..it started with..Abang...i got my monthly....

..Abang...damned....it never failed...to destroy my plans..

..not sure why OR what is this or the phenomenon of the period will appear during any planned celebrations..

..in Cameron Highlands...in Tioman..in Fraser's...and even at Port Dickson...my husband has the feeling the day before...you period is coming.I can feel it ...and I had prayed for it not to happen..

nevertherlesss...we enjoyed the bowling games (3 sets)...at last he beats me...with mere 3 points (he he he)...the company of my Clans...my children excitement...we parted from the Gerai Makan at 1.00 am...

I am so smoothen..with the attention from all of them...and yes...I still snored in my sleep...

God Bless Me...and them...Yes i AM 44 YEARS old...and DAMNED happy...

No comments: