Thursday, December 26, 2013

we grow

those days, what i hope to feel yesterday today to stay , no longer the same. seeing my friends and my juniors climbed the corporate ladder faster than a blink of an eye, slowly make me dread the day coming to work do i want a promotion, no, but yes, not the power, more on recognition do i want a raise of salary, i got it every year, do I yearn much more, no, but better than those days is it a push for me to leave this 23 years aged office to be pulled to somewhere but not here is it for growth or is it for recognition i have seen many climbed back to where they left should i do the same and hold the shame the market out there have zillions of replacement, younger, better qualified and more energetic what could i give will this feeling stay or go ....or i am just growing..

No comments: