Sunday, June 30, 2013

family

cliche...you cant choose your family... but it is true...are you are lucky if you have a "perfect" siblings ? not sure what is a "perfect siblings", mine is unique for my understandings.. the eldest..very authoritative..I supposed she has to..since 5 under her is naughtier and she will be the one responsible and to be blamed if five others creating nuisances of themselves.. my brother who thinks he should be the eldest..will always has the cat fights with her my other brother..closest to me..we have our secrets..mom thinks we are the best set.. my younger sister..who should be elder than me..and acted she is always better than me..where I dont mind.. my youngest brother..who is trouble..and can get away with anything... now..we are in our fifties and forties..... nope...nobody changed... oh, me...the most stubborn..who will not listen to any advice..any guidelines...and will always solved any problems by my own..my mom know this..my dad now this..and all of them knew this..and yet I know they love me the same... and that is family..

1 comment:

pradiska said...

bagus gan, mampir kesini ya anggipradiskaabadi.blogspot.com